Is your garden becoming unusable? Are you buried under a mountain of junk in your garden? Perhaps you have a shed in your garden that is full of junk you don’t use.
The biodegradable green waste includes lawn clippings, hedge trimmings, light branches, leaves, and lawn clippings.
Dublin City Council accepts green waste from the following Bring Centres
- Windmill Road, Crumlin (Dublin 12)
- Gullistan Terrace, Rathmines, Dublin 6
- Collins Avenue, Dublin 9
- Oscar Traynor Road Coolock, Dublin 5 (Beside Garda Station).
- Grangegorman Bring Centre, Upper Grangegorman Road, Dublin 7
These are the charges for green waste
- EUR2 per bag (80 litres max)
- EUR16 for skip bag (1m3; skipbags are available at most hardware shops).
For green waste disposal, you can pay on-site
Cash machines at all locations accept exact change and coins only. Not accepted are notes. Staff are not allowed to use coins, so you will be asked to bring your own change.
Conditions of use
- All green waste must go in bags
- Commercial green waste will not be accepted
- Each bag of green waste collected at the Bring Centres must be paid
- Two people are required to handle skip bags
Garden waste can quickly build up in the backyard.
This can not only occupy space, but it can also pose a safety and health risk. Your neighbors, as well as your family, can be attracted to your waste.
Rubbish Taxi quickly clears your garden, giving you back your valuable space. The service includes the collection, disposal and disposal of all garden waste including trees, branches and leaves, shrubs and twigs as well as lawn clippings and garden furniture. We are fully licensed and insured to ensure that all the waste we remove is disposed at a licensed recycling center.