Social CS Specialist Russia eBay – так называется должность на которую разыскивается русскоговорящий специалист для работы в дублинском офисе компании Ebay.
В дублинский офис Ebay требуется русский специалист
Вот какие требования от претендентов.
- Monitoring Social Media channels and responding to customer service queries and problems. Responding and resolving escalations and customer service issues through all Social Media channels.
- Be a customer advocate and resolve for customers – create promoters. Innovate to improve our Social Customer Care offering through creation and implementation of pilots focused on social customer service. Work to ensure a positive, consistent, and seamless customer experience.
- Analyze company perception across Social media platforms, follow protocol in escalating issues to leadership as well as other departments as needed. Monitor trends, and collect data; define set of relevant keywords and keyword combinations to be used for analysis through Social Media channels.
- Work with the business units, seller communications, PR, and production teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong community around our Social platforms.
- Act as a point of contact for customer suggestions. Gather insight and create business reports to be shared across all levels of the company. Work with internal teams sending feedback on policy/site changes. Highlight process improvements, policy adjustments and training opportunities to the appropriate teams.
- Fluent written and oral Russian and English essential
- Working knowledge of eBay site and policies while being accountable to policies, metrics, processes and standards
- Demonstrate communication effectiveness through social media channels. Must be able to show empathy while being compliant with eBay policies. Demonstrate confidence and compassion when relaying a tough message
- De-escalate frustrated customers through active listening and a focus on resolution. Proactively educate with a desire to prevent future negative experiences
- Able to accurately identify opportunities and threats in user-generated content. Identify problems or errors and escalate correctly
- Research and investigate information quickly, view information from alternative perspectives. Analyze and categorize information that may not easily be interpreted at a glance
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, articulate communicator who can speak the language of social media. Proactively educate with a desire to prevent future negative experiences
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and agility
- Moderate and support the eBay Community, ensuring a superior quality of service and support to our readers and staff
- 1+ year of extensive personal or professional experience with social media required. Solid understanding of the social media universe including but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, and Blogs
- Gather insight and collate business reports to be shared across all levels of the company
- 2-5 years of customer support, communications or related field required; experience within eBay’s customer support organization preferred
- Compiling and reporting of customer trends and/or insights preferred